imotiv
Popular Posts
-
Issac Asimov and Chess Isaac Asimov was born on January 2, 1920. In his lifetime, he wrote 470 books and is one of the greatest scie...
-
I give 98 percent of my mental energy to Chess. Others give only 2 percent (Bobby Fischer)
-
Ano ang uunahin? Leon Asilo Ako ay naiinip... Maraming gagawin Ano ba uunahin? Tarbaho, pamilya o chess? Mabuti na lang mabait si Mi...
-
Combinations have always been the most intriguing aspect of Chess. The masters look for them, the public applauds them, the critics ...
Saturday, January 17, 2009
WARNING!
When I was a little boy I fell in love with theater. And since there were no movies in those days I watch peep shows as many as I could find. My father warned me though. "Son one thing you should never do is watch peep shows featuring naked woman" Of course I ask why? He said: "You will see things should never see". That settled it. The next time I had plenty of money I went straight to a peep show. Truly my father was right I saw something I should never have seen...my Dad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment