imotiv

Popular Posts

Friday, May 1, 2009

Why CHESS?

When I was younger, I was an avid basketball player. We would play basketball with my twin brother Joselito and relatives Jaime and Ogie. We would battle it out against other kids in the block.
During summer, there will be basketball tournaments. One time, there was an ongoing selection. Joselito and Jaime were already assured to have a team while Ogie was in Batangas for a visit to relatives. I taught there would be no problem in joining the last team. After all, the remaining slot is being fought by me and Gilbert who's other hand is amputated ('Putol Na)
But shock of my life Gilbert was the one chosen. What an unfair world it is!! Enough for basketball. Nobody should play it. We don't stand a chance with other countries!?!/ Blah blah blah!

No comments:

Post a Comment