When I was younger, I was an avid basketball player. We would play basketball with my twin brother Joselito and relatives Jaime and Ogie. We would battle it out against other kids in the block.
During summer, there will be basketball tournaments. One time, there was an ongoing selection. Joselito and Jaime were already assured to have a team while Ogie was in Batangas for a visit to relatives. I taught there would be no problem in joining the last team. After all, the remaining slot is being fought by me and Gilbert who's other hand is amputated ('Putol Na)
But shock of my life Gilbert was the one chosen. What an unfair world it is!! Enough for basketball. Nobody should play it. We don't stand a chance with other countries!?!/ Blah blah blah!
imotiv
Popular Posts
-
Issac Asimov and Chess Isaac Asimov was born on January 2, 1920. In his lifetime, he wrote 470 books and is one of the greatest scie...
-
I give 98 percent of my mental energy to Chess. Others give only 2 percent (Bobby Fischer)
-
Ano ang uunahin? Leon Asilo Ako ay naiinip... Maraming gagawin Ano ba uunahin? Tarbaho, pamilya o chess? Mabuti na lang mabait si Mi...
-
Combinations have always been the most intriguing aspect of Chess. The masters look for them, the public applauds them, the critics ...
No comments:
Post a Comment