Yours truly emerged as the champion in the 2010 Victoria Open. Many strong players coming from Calapan, Pinamalayan and Gloria participated in the tournament. I defeated almost all players paired against me except Xander Elauria which I offered a draw early in the game which proved to be a good decision on my part. I finished 6.5/7 which will result to a high elo rating in next issue.
Special thanks to Rommel Macalintal for inviting us.
Champion - Emmanuel B. Asi
2nd Placer - Ronald Berdera
3rd Placer - Mel Acedera
4rth Placer - John Sabucdalao
5th Placer - Xander Elauria
imotiv
Popular Posts
-
Miss ko na kayo Leon Asilo Hi Sweetie bigla lang kitang na miss! Nakakainis talaga itong Covid na pandemic Pwede sana akong diyan bumalik Ka...
-
I give 98 percent of my mental energy to Chess. Others give only 2 percent (Bobby Fischer)
-
Ano ang uunahin? Leon Asilo Ako ay naiinip... Maraming gagawin Ano ba uunahin? Tarbaho, pamilya o chess? Mabuti na lang mabait si Mi...
-
Bakit sa tuwina'y kaydilim ng umaga? Mga kulog at kidlat nagbabadya baga Luksang ulap humahadlang talaga Sinasansala ang mithing ligaya....
No comments:
Post a Comment