imotiv
Popular Posts
-
Issac Asimov and Chess Isaac Asimov was born on January 2, 1920. In his lifetime, he wrote 470 books and is one of the greatest scie...
-
Health is wealth. If you will not be careful you will miss the bus with bunch of opputunities along the way. You much package yourself in s...
-
I give 98 percent of my mental energy to Chess. Others give only 2 percent (Bobby Fischer)
-
Ano ang uunahin? Leon Asilo Ako ay naiinip... Maraming gagawin Ano ba uunahin? Tarbaho, pamilya o chess? Mabuti na lang mabait si Mi...
-
Bakit sa tuwina'y kaydilim ng umaga? Mga kulog at kidlat nagbabadya baga Luksang ulap humahadlang talaga Sinasansala ang mithing ligaya....
Monday, February 13, 2012
Almost but not quite
I thought February 12, 2012 will be the day I will be beaten by xanthe in our chess battle. I employed a rare variation against Pirc Defence (Bf4) which of course she is already familiar with. I took me morethan 30 minutes to decide if I will accept her pawn sacrifice which I did after so much thought on the next moves I will employ. She is improving each day and very resourceful. She told me later on that she showed our game to his coach and requested on what variations will she use against me. I was really surprised but still prevailed in tactical ending.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment