imotiv
Popular Posts
-
The Psychology of Chess Dr. Fernand Gobet is a professor of Cognitive Psychology and an International Master. He is a former Swiss Junior C...
-
Great Chess Composers Compositions are chess positions other than which arises during a chess game, usually, but not necessarily, co...
-
Hiling Leon Asilo Sa buhay ay wala ng mahihiling pa Buhat ng tayo ay pinag-isa Magkasama sa hirap, sakit at dusa Magkapiling sa tagumpay at ...
-
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
-
Great Chess Composers Compositions are chess positions other than which arises during a chess game, usually, but not necessarily, co...
Saturday, February 11, 2012
Match with the Future Female Chess Master
Just finished a chess match with future chess master Xanthie Guico at their residence. I brought the game in a complicated game to see how she will react. I was pushed to the limit but I think she got dizzy with her success that she made a gross blunder. Of course, I took advantage of it. Looking for the day she will beat me in a game. I can smell it will not be for long but surely she will work for it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment