imotiv
Popular Posts
-
Issac Asimov and Chess Isaac Asimov was born on January 2, 1920. In his lifetime, he wrote 470 books and is one of the greatest scie...
-
I give 98 percent of my mental energy to Chess. Others give only 2 percent (Bobby Fischer)
-
Ano ang uunahin? Leon Asilo Ako ay naiinip... Maraming gagawin Ano ba uunahin? Tarbaho, pamilya o chess? Mabuti na lang mabait si Mi...
-
Combinations have always been the most intriguing aspect of Chess. The masters look for them, the public applauds them, the critics ...
Wednesday, October 3, 2012
Return to the old self
When I was a new officer, I was very eager to prove something. I think though I missed a lot of oppurtunities. I was not able to get what I deserved which I am partly to be blamed. I believe I should have a coach. Someone from the top who gauge my performance and tell me where I stand. That is what I will be doing in the next generation of officers. Even though I am beyond their reach I will find time to guide them and assist them. I hope that the goals I have set for my self will not be an exercise of futility rather a return to my old good self!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment