To my beautiful, loving and understanding wife and friend, irregardless if I will be allowed to play chess on May 25-26, June 15, July 6, July 27, Aug. 8-11, August 31, Sept. 7-8 and Nov. 16-17, 2019, thank you for coming into my life! I LOVE YOU.
https://youtu.be/SyclrjMT5_8
imotiv
Popular Posts
-
Grandmaster Bent Larsen Dead Bent Larsen Bent Larsen, a Danish-born chess grandmaster who was a perennial challenger for the world champio...
-
Searching for Bobby Fischer Searching for Bobby Fischer is a book written by Fred Waitzkin written in 1988 and turned into a movie in ...
-
Hikaru Nakamura – 2012 U.S. Chess Champion Hikaru Nakamura (Heh-CAR-uh NAH-kuh-muh-rah) won the 2012 U.S. chess championship after defeating...
-
‘A GM is a GM’? – FIDE title devaluation 26.6.2013 - Although much has been made of the rising Elos, little has been said of the FIDE ti...
-
I give 98 percent of my mental energy to Chess. Others give only 2 percent (Bobby Fischer)

No comments:
Post a Comment