After Tarlac, life must go on...
In short notice, we (Mel, Jojo, Arnel, Judge and I) joined the Pinamalayan Chess Open last April 19, 2009.
The team agreed to share the winnings equally among ourselves if there is any.
Mel, Jojo & I fought galantly while Judge and Arnel suffered temporary setbacks. On the 3rd round however, I became careless and lost to Glenn of Socorro. I annihilated my succeeding opponents to end up 4 points out of 5 games. Enough for joint first place with Mel, Jojo, Glenn and to our suprise my victim in the first round (who was not in the top boards despite wins).
The pairing was not well done resulting to questionable results.
When tie was broken, I emerged champion. Mel was third while Jojo was 5th place . Thanks to the score of my opponents which was considered in the tie break.
Special thanks to Nelson of Pinamalayan Chess Club. I am looking forward on depending my throne next year. (lol)
imotiv
Popular Posts
-
Issac Asimov and Chess Isaac Asimov was born on January 2, 1920. In his lifetime, he wrote 470 books and is one of the greatest scie...
-
Health is wealth. If you will not be careful you will miss the bus with bunch of opputunities along the way. You much package yourself in s...
-
I give 98 percent of my mental energy to Chess. Others give only 2 percent (Bobby Fischer)
-
Ano ang uunahin? Leon Asilo Ako ay naiinip... Maraming gagawin Ano ba uunahin? Tarbaho, pamilya o chess? Mabuti na lang mabait si Mi...
-
Bakit sa tuwina'y kaydilim ng umaga? Mga kulog at kidlat nagbabadya baga Luksang ulap humahadlang talaga Sinasansala ang mithing ligaya....
Nice game dude. Keep it up.
ReplyDelete